Thank you for showing interest in writing for Aimzfolio.com!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
You may submit:
- a rough draft, or a short pitch (i.e. one or two paragraphs summarizing your topic and how it can benefit our readers.
- or give us an outline of your submission, for a better response.
To get a sense for the type of work we publish, read our site!
- Content published on Aimzfolio.com is positive, upbeat, personable and friendly. Be personal; write just like you are talking to a real person.
- We accept content on a variety of topics: self-development, motivation, entrepreneurship, health, fitness, beauty, hairstyling.
- Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic that’s keeping you up at night.
We want your article to be at its best, and we’ll push you to get there. Once accepted, you’ll get extensive feedback from our editors.
We publish two types of post:
- Feature articles should have a minimum of 800 words
- Mini articles (which usually cover beauty topics) should have a minimum of 500 words.
Share with your community: Once your post is published, please share it with your social media and email community. We’ll also share it in our newsletter, and on Twitter and Facebook, to help you reach as many readers as possible.
Once accepted, please make sure you include the following in the submission via e-mail:
- Your complete post
- your name, email, a link or two to whatever you’d like to promote — your website, Twitter feed, latest ebook, etc
- your two-sentence bio
- A picture of yourself that you would like included in the author bio.
- If you have any images you would like to include, please send that to us and make sure they’re professional stock photos.
Please include all of this in one email and submit to email@example.com or at http://aimzfolio.com/contact-us/
Some Important Points
- Keep in mind that we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
- We don’t pay for our guest bloggers, yet. Rather we are providing a platform where you can get your voice heard.
- Please understand that our editorial team has full discretion to edit your post and headline as needed.
- We also have the right to refuse any articles that don’t meet our requirements.
- We usually response within two weeks, if we don’t you have the right to use that post elsewhere, or send another submission.
If you have any queries, please feel free to ask at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reading your post!