I have been struggling with my weight loss since like always and it wasn’t until 4 years ago that I realized I was eating junk and not consuming any healthy calories that my body actually needed.
I’m telling you, I was never a fan of milk or any other fruits and vegetables for that matter. I just never thought I needed them in order to Live, you know. (What was I thinking?) :/
Well, my lack of activity also played a great role in my weight gain (but my diet was the most important thing)
My skin was in a terrible condition which everyone told me it happens during teenage to everyone but well, I’m 21 now.
It was after my college that I started to read about weight loss on the internet and it TOTALLY changed my perspective. Who says internet is only for watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix? 😉
I realized that what I eat is what I look like. My skin was just a reflection of my inner self.
It is since then, that I’ve been on this mission to change my skin and body the healthy way.
I had a huge success in the first year, I lost probably 17 kg (from 81 to 63 kg) WOW me!! It felt amazing There was no stopping seriously. I was committed for almost 18 months
BUT I don’t know what happened, I just stopped everything. I just wasn’t determined. I was not able to exercise continuously. I lost my focus. I’ve been struggling damn hard since. I feel week. Have lost all the confidence I had.
And I know I got all the knowledge. Trust me! when it comes to Weight loss or health I can speak without distraction. But still I just can’t get up and change myself :/
I know nobody else can change that for me, I’m responsible for this and I gotta straighten myself up.
I still make excuses like I’m a student I should be concentrating in that then will focus of weight loss later OR I’m a student and a blogger that’s more important.
At the end of day, I know I’ve wasted another day and I could’ve easily walked like half an hour.
I’m gonna continue what I’ve started
It’s February 2016 and I can’t let another year of my life goes by without achieving this goal this year. I won’t have the confidence in myself to achieve another goal that I set out for myself.
I’ve followed Stefan’s blog Project Life Mastery for a long time now and truly he’s an inspiration . His words are energizing. I Love reading his blogs, listening to his videos. He encourages me in many goals I have for myself.
100 Reasons for my Weight Loss Goal
As an exercise, Stefan discussed in a video(How To Get Motivated RIGHT NOW), was to write all the reasons why achieving a certain goal was important to me? He asked to write down on a piece of paper 100 reasons for each goal.
So, I decided to publish these reasons for my weight loss goal through my blog so to push myself a little in this journey.
- to be healthy
- to look like the way I always wanted to
- to get rid of the loose skin
- to not have stretch marks
- to be more like Jennifer Anniston
- to feel what I never have felt before
- to say; “I did it on my own”
- to have more energy
- to show him what he lost
- to hear: “WOW! How did you lost all that?”
- to wear ANYTHING I like
- so I can take part in sports
- so my father feel that he invested in something worthy
- to wear a gown on sister’s wedding
- so I won’t have this goal for the year 2017
- so nobody can tell me that you’re weak because you’re fat
- to be healthy at 50
- I can have that amazing glowing skin
- for those sexy arms
- so I never have to feel embarrassed about myself again
- so I can lose 22% of my body fat
- for the thigh gap
- so I can be more productive
- so people don’t tell me do this do that ( :/ )
- so I can look more like my mother
- so I can be that smart entrepreneur in the future (there’s a picture in my mind don’t worry :P)
- to live longer
- to never settle for mess than I’m capable of
- to ask for an athletic hubby
- to be an inspiration
- to (once) accomplish what I’ve aimed for
- to take pictures from any angle without worrying about the perfect one
- to NEVER have cholesterol or diabetes (kinda diseases)
- to never have to go back to unhealthy again
- to eat pasta forever (don’t say it’s unhealthy)
- to share my weight loss story on my blog
- to ask daddy to pay for swimming lessons
- If I fail, I’m a failure
- I’ll be unhealthy for another year if I don’t lose it now
- because It’s easy now than five years later
- to feel like Depika Padukone ( :* )
- to be forever attractive to my future partner
- So I can have more confident than I have now
- to make ALLAH proud that I take care of the gift He has given me
- to have more stamina
- to post my success on Diet 66
- to travel and not get tired
- to play with kids and not bounce like a basket ball
- to love myself more
- if I don’t do this I won’t be able to do other things in life
- to walk into a party and get stares back
- to always be young
- to be a yogi (maybe)
- to be proud of something in front of my college friends
- to dance freely
- to have so many reasons fulfilled
- to be that girls I’ve always dreamed of
- everyone judges me if I don’t do it now
- so people can ask me: “How did you do it? I want to lose weight as well”
- so aunties don’t point it out EVER!
- for others to tell their friends that I’m the one who did it
- to have sexy legs
- because I wanna feel skinny
- heart diseases and cancer :/
- If I don’t do it now I have lost so much money on gyms/equipment/clothes
- to be powerful and energetic
- It’ll all be worth it
- because I want to have adventures
- because I will look awesome
- because I’ve tried this for several years, I have to do it this year
- so I can have more muscles in the future
- so I can have more flexibility
- for the zero size
- to do hip hop abs
- to have before/after pictures
- to be at peace mentally
- so I can experience other things as well
- so I never have to regret for the rest of my life
- so people look up to me for advice
- so I don’t have to make this list next year
- to tick all the 100 days in my calendar
- to measure a perfect waist line
- because I know the reasons for rejections has always been my weight
- because I deserve it
- because it’s too late to make it a dream
- so I can take part in a 1 mile race
- so I can skate
- so I can change other’s bodies as well
- so I can post my successful 100 days challenge on my blog
- so I can ride a bike
- so I can have Rapunzel’s hair as well
- so I can swim
- because I want to be smart and fit and healthy at 60
- so I can see how I look thin
- so I can achieve this goal .I’ve blabbed about it a lot
- so I can look in the mirror and be yay!!
- to do pull ups
- to impress people without even trying
- to have more balance in my life and body
- So I can be way more happy than I’m now!
ahhhhh!! feels so good. Some of them might sound kiddish but they’re important to me 😉
I promise myself that I would be publishing my weight loss update EVERY month on the same date (i.e. 20)
Aimz dreams to travel every inch of the globe and works hard to achieve it.