I have been struggling with my weight loss since like always and it wasn’t until 4 years ago that I realized I was eating junk and not consuming any healthy calories that my body actually needed.
I’m telling you, I was never a fan of milk or any other fruits and vegetables for that matter. I just never thought I needed them in order to Live, you know. (What was I thinking?) :/
Well, my lack of activity also played a great role in my weight gain (but my diet was the most important thing)
My skin was in a terrible condition which everyone told me it happens during teenage to everyone but well, I’m 21 now.
It was after my college that I started to read about weight loss on the internet and it TOTALLY changed my perspective. Who says internet is only for watching Pretty Little Liars on Netflix? 😉
I realized that what I eat is what I look like. My skin was just a reflection of my inner self.
It is since then, that I’ve been on this mission to change my skin and body the healthy way.
I had a huge success in the first year, I lost probably 17 kg (from 81 to 63 kg) WOW me!! It felt amazing There was no stopping seriously. I was committed for almost 18 months
BUT I don’t know what happened, I just stopped everything. I just wasn’t determined. I was not able to exercise continuously. I lost my focus. I’ve been struggling damn hard since. I feel week. Have lost all the confidence I had.
And I know I got all the knowledge. Trust me! when it comes to Weight loss or health I can speak without distraction. But still I just can’t get up and change myself :/
I know nobody else can change that for me, I’m responsible for this and I gotta straighten myself up.
I still make excuses like I’m a student I should be concentrating in that then will focus of weight loss later OR I’m a student and a blogger that’s more important.
At the end of day, I know I’ve wasted another day and I could’ve easily walked like half an hour.
I’m gonna continue what I’ve started
It’s February 2016 and I can’t let another year of my life goes by without achieving this goal this year. I won’t have the confidence in myself to achieve another goal that I set out for myself.
I’ve followed Stefan’s blog Project Life Mastery for a long time now and truly he’s an inspiration . His words are energizing. I Love reading his blogs, listening to his videos. He encourages me in many goals I have for myself.
100 Reasons for my Weight Loss Goal
As an exercise, Stefan discussed in a video(How To Get Motivated RIGHT NOW), was to write all the reasons why achieving a certain goal was important to me? He asked to write down on a piece of paper 100 reasons for each goal.
So, I decided to publish these reasons for my weight loss goal through my blog so to push myself a little in this journey.
- to be healthy
- to look like the way I always wanted to
- to get rid of the loose skin
- to not have stretch marks
- to be more like Jennifer Anniston
- to feel what I never have felt before
- to say; “I did it on my own”
- to have more energy
- to show him what he lost
- to hear: “WOW! How did you lost all that?”
- to wear ANYTHING I like
- so I can take part in sports
- so my father feel that he invested in something worthy
- to wear a gown on sister’s wedding
- so I won’t have this goal for the year 2017
- so nobody can tell me that you’re weak because you’re fat
- to be healthy at 50
- I can have that amazing glowing skin
- for those sexy arms
- so I never have to feel embarrassed about myself again
- so I can lose 22% of my body fat
- for the thigh gap
- so I can be more productive
- so people don’t tell me do this do that ( :/ )
- so I can look more like my mother
- so I can be that smart entrepreneur in the future (there’s a picture in my mind don’t worry :P)
- to live longer
- to never settle for mess than I’m capable of
- to ask for an athletic hubby
- to be an inspiration
- to (once) accomplish what I’ve aimed for
- to take pictures from any angle without worrying about the perfect one
- to NEVER have cholesterol or diabetes (kinda diseases)
- to never have to go back to unhealthy again
- to eat pasta forever (don’t say it’s unhealthy)
- to share my weight loss story on my blog
- to ask daddy to pay for swimming lessons
- If I fail, I’m a failure
- I’ll be unhealthy for another year if I don’t lose it now
- because It’s easy now than five years later
- to feel like Depika Padukone ( :* )
- to be forever attractive to my future partner
- So I can have more confident than I have now
- to make ALLAH proud that I take care of the gift He has given me
- to have more stamina
- to post my success on Diet 66
- to travel and not get tired
- to play with kids and not bounce like a basket ball
- to love myself more
- if I don’t do this I won’t be able to do other things in life
- to walk into a party and get stares back
- to always be young
- to be a yogi (maybe)
- to be proud of something in front of my college friends
- to dance freely
- to have so many reasons fulfilled
- to be that girls I’ve always dreamed of
- everyone judges me if I don’t do it now
- so people can ask me: “How did you do it? I want to lose weight as well”
- so aunties don’t point it out EVER!
- for others to tell their friends that I’m the one who did it
- to have sexy legs
- because I wanna feel skinny
- heart diseases and cancer :/
- If I don’t do it now I have lost so much money on gyms/equipment/clothes
- to be powerful and energetic
- It’ll all be worth it
- because I want to have adventures
- because I will look awesome
- because I’ve tried this for several years, I have to do it this year
- so I can have more muscles in the future
- so I can have more flexibility
- for the zero size
- to do hip hop abs
- to have before/after pictures
- to be at peace mentally
- so I can experience other things as well
- so I never have to regret for the rest of my life
- so people look up to me for advice
- so I don’t have to make this list next year
- to tick all the 100 days in my calendar
- to measure a perfect waist line
- because I know the reasons for rejections has always been my weight
- because I deserve it
- because it’s too late to make it a dream
- so I can take part in a 1 mile race
- so I can skate
- so I can change other’s bodies as well
- so I can post my successful 100 days challenge on my blog
- so I can ride a bike
- so I can have Rapunzel’s hair as well
- so I can swim
- because I want to be smart and fit and healthy at 60
- so I can see how I look thin
- so I can achieve this goal .I’ve blabbed about it a lot
- so I can look in the mirror and be yay!!
- to do pull ups
- to impress people without even trying
- to have more balance in my life and body
- So I can be way more happy than I’m now!
ahhhhh!! feels so good. Some of them might sound kiddish but they’re important to me 😉
I promise myself that I would be publishing my weight loss update EVERY month on the same date (i.e. 20)
Aimz dreams to travel every inch of the globe and works hard to achieve it.
Latest posts by Aimz (see all)
- How to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair this Winter – A Guide to Healthy Hair - October 19, 2018
- Serums Available in Pakistan | A Detailed Review by AimzFolio - October 13, 2018
- Best Face Wash for Acne Prone Oily Skin || Face Wash to Get Rid of Acne Scars - October 5, 2018