Hair depicts A LOT about you.
Long lustrous hair is a symbol of a well-balanced, healthy diet.
Most of the girls and few boys may be (they just don’t let you know but they do 😉 ) are conscious about hair growth. Using expensive hair products or getting a haircut is not the ultimate solution for your hair problems.
The beauty within is beauty divine.
(is it a quote or I just thought of an amazing tag line myself? 😀 )
Eating right is the key to beautiful hair. Proper diet enhances hair growth and reduces hair fall.
While there are many other veges and meat varieties to include in your diet, I’m gonna focus on some fruits that can keep your hair healthy and beautiful:
- Strawberries: Strawberries are packed with essential nutrients possessing amazing health and beauty benefits. This fruit is loaded with silica, integral compound to prevent baldness and improve hair growth. Although strawberries are seasonal fruits and cannot be used throughout the year, we should try and get most of the wonderful nutrition this natural hair strengthener provides.
- Apples: An apple a day not only keeps the doctor away! Moreover, it can also keep hair problems away. It contains soluble fiber, antioxidants and vitamins that help in keeping hair smooth. Don’t peel the skin off. The biotin in the skin strengthens the root, thus promoting hair growth.
- Bananas: Bananas are full of energy. It is loaded with potassium, magnesium, vitamin B and fiber. It contains all the ingredients we need for a healthy body, includinghair. Eating bananas can guarantee thickness of hair strands. If taken daily, it can repair the damaged skin on the scalp which again guarantees hair growth!
- Grapes: We all are aware of the wonders of grape seed oil (it prevents hair fall). Adding grapes into your diet is essential all together. Grapes are equally effective as they are filled with antioxidants, natural sugar and vitamins. It is high in water content which means that it helps in flushing bad toxins out of our system. Consequently, healthy hair are guaranteed! Plus who doesn’t like grapes?
- Oranges and Lemons: Oranges and lemons are rich in vitamin C and are loaded with antioxidants, magnesium, flavonoids and fiber (and some scientific words that I do not understand but I can tell they’re amazing!) These vitamins are essential for improving hair growth. Rubbing lemon on the scalp can avoid dandruff and remove dry or dead skin. Nevertheless, go easy with the lemon, it has bleaching properties as well. Applying once in a few weeks’ time is however, perfectly fine.
- Pumpkin: Pumpkins have known powers for healthier long hair. They contain beta-carotene that converts vitamin A in our body. Vitamin A produces oil that is necessary for our scalp to produce oil otherwise dry scalp can result in itchiness and dandruff.
Have a Healthy Hair Day !!
Aimz dreams to travel every inch of the globe and works hard to achieve it.
Latest posts by Aimz (see all)
- Secrets About Himalayan Salt Lamp That Nobody Will Tell You - November 2, 2018
- How to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair this Winter – A Guide to Healthy Hair - October 19, 2018
- Serums Available in Pakistan | A Detailed Review by AimzFolio - October 13, 2018