Hi Aimians! It’s been such a Long Time! Today we’re going to make a DIY Face Wash to Get rid of Acne Scars. It is (literally) one of The Best Face Wash for Acne Prone Oily Skin. However, it can also be used for dry or Sensitive Skin.
I have used this for over years and Alhumdulillah it has worked amazing for me.
A few Things to Keep in Mind:
- Make Sure to store the Face Wash in a closed Jar/container.
- Store it to use up-to a month.
- Wash your face with this twice a day for best results.
- it does take time like all Home Remedies do but if you stick to it, I’m 100% sure you will come here and tell me that it worked well for you too.
- Stay Stress free and your skin will look fresh always.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST FACE WASH FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN
- Organic / Gentle Soap – 1-2 tsp
- Multani Mitti or Fuller’s Earth – 2-3 tbsp crushed
- Hot Water – ½ Glass
- Rose Water – 2 tsp
WATCH THE VIDEO INSTEAD:
STEP 1: Mix Soap in Hot Water
STEP 2: Add Multaani Mitti to the mixture and Keep stirring. This step will take some time but be patient.
STEP 3: Once you have a slightly thick Face Wash like consistency, just add a couple of teaspoon Rose Water.
Easy Peasy, Right?
BENEFITS OF MULTAANI MITTI FACE WASH for ACNE and SCARS:
- Multaani Mitti or Fuller’s earth is famous for removing dirt, excess sebum, and dead skin from our skin’s pores.
- This helps in getting rid of whiteheads, blackheads, and dull-looking skin caused by sun damage, acne or any other issue.
- It also has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that fights acne.
- It might even reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fuller’s earth also absorbs excess oil from the scalp and fights dandruff.
- Honestly speaking, my mother has been using it on me since I was a child (as it is so gentle) to remove sun tan as well.
So, what are you waiting for? Do try this Best Face Wash for Acne Prone Oily Skin and let me know if it works out for you too.
Remember! You are Beautiful if you feel Beautiful. Lots of love Aimians, will see you in my next post.
Aimz dreams to travel every inch of the globe and works hard to achieve it.
Latest posts by Aimz (see all)
- Secrets About Himalayan Salt Lamp That Nobody Will Tell You - November 2, 2018
- How to Get Rid of Frizzy Hair this Winter – A Guide to Healthy Hair - October 19, 2018
- Serums Available in Pakistan | A Detailed Review by AimzFolio - October 13, 2018