It’s January 24, The Belly Laugh Day 2016. No matter what language one’s speaking, laughter can be understood by everyone.
Life is better when we’re laughing.
Here are a few reasons why you should start laughing more 😀
- Laughing is a pretty good workout! When you laugh, you are strengthening muscles in your face, stomach, and diaphragm. It’s no substitute for the gym, but a bit of laughter does do the body good!
- We laugh up to 30 times more when we are in the company of others than when we are by ourselves. It has been scientifically proven that laughter can be contagious. The sounds of laughter often trigger laughter.
- Just as children laugh more than adults, surveys have shown that women tend to laugh slightly more than their male counterparts. (haha suckers 😀 😛 )
- Laughter tends to occur in short bursts of vowel-like sounds such as “ha-ha,” “ho-ho,” or “he-he,” which are repeated every fifth of a second. – ( say waattT????? )
- One of the most important parts of the body’s defenses against disease and illness is its ‘immune system’. Experiments suggest that people who laugh more, and are able to look on the funny side of life, have healthier immune systems than others.
- Scientific research has shown that 35% of people have been tickled in the past week, 86% in the past year , 40% of people have tickled someone else in the past week, and 84% in the past year.
- The science of laughter is telling us that laughter is less to do with jokes and more a social behaviour which we use to show people that we like them and that we understand them.
- A heavy laughter brings in much more oxygen to the lungs then normal breathing would do.
I also did a roundup of the funniest blogs/vlogs pages to follow for a good laugh 😀
“This blog is dedicated to the trials and errors that come when a parent handles a cellphone“
“Funny Pictures, Images and Videos“
We brought grandpa this year at the beach. We never saw him again.
“Witty, Irreverant and smart, our articles will make you laugh, cry, think and-above all-rejoice that you always have friends in The Powder Room“
“It’s mainly dark humor mixed with brutally honest periods of mental illness”
“Jammy’s Funny Blog”
“We like to have as much fun as possible as a family!”
Hope you find these blogs funny
Have a great Belly Laugh Day!
Aimz dreams to travel every inch of the globe and works hard to achieve it.